Multi-Day Bike Tours
– All of my bike tours are written up on a fantastic bike touring host site. People from all over the world tell their stories here. I have a few including riding in Austria, Pennsylvania, The Erie Canal and Lake Champlain.
Some of my tours are supported and some are self contained. The self contained are much better as long as it’s with a friend or two.
Other Tour Operators That I Have Used.
– It’s All Included!
- Roundtrip international airfare (with Air Package Plus)
- All transfers to and from the airport (with Air Package Plus)
- All accommodations
- Most meals
- FREE use of a customized VBT bicycle and helmet or VBT walking poles or skis
- Services of two local, expert, bilingual VBT Trip Leaders
- Guided sightseeing as described in your itinerary
- Unique, authentic, cultural activities
- 5% Frequent Traveler Credit to use on your next VBT vacation
- Special Good Buy Discount
- On-tour support vehicle and transportation between sites
- Daily maps and directions
– Rails-to-Trails Conservancy is a non-profit
organization based in Washington, D.C., whose mission it is to create a
nationwide network of trails from former rail lines and connecting
corridors to build healthier places for healthier people.
– he Adventure Cycling
Association is a national cycling association in the United States which
provides services for cycle-tourists, publishes maps and campaigns for
better cycling facilities. Its headquarters are in Missoula, Montana.
Its origins are in a mass cross-country ride from the Pacific to the
Atlantic in 1976, celebrating the bicentennial of the United States. It
is also the publisher of Adventure Cyclist Magazine.
Parks & Trails New York
& Trails New York is the leading statewide not-for-profit parks and
trails advocacy organization in New York State. Founded in 1985, and
based in Albany, the state capital, PTNY is dedicated to protecting,
expanding, and promoting a network of public parks, rail and canal
trails, bike paths, greenways, and river walks throughout the state.