Thursday June 25th
Ten Speed Spokes Bike Shop longest day of the year ride.
This is one of my regular annual rides. It’s a fun ride around Newport with lots of food and activities at the end. It’s all free.
There is also convenient free parking at 437 Broadway. I’ll be leaving that lot to ride to the ride registration and start at 5:15.
Saturday 06/27/15 – NBW Cafe Ride (weather permitting)
- East Bay Bike Path – from Fort Hill to Bristol Bagel and back (27 miles)
- Leaves Fort Hill Parking Lot at 9:00 AM
- Contact John Nery for more details
Sunday 06/28/15 – NBW #032 – Providence Bicycle Ride
- 10, 35 & 57 mile rides
- Starts off Branch Av in Providence
Towns & Villages we travel through
Providence – North Providence – Smithfield – Glendale – Harrisville – Mapleville – Glocester – Foster – Scituate – North Scituate – Greenville – Johnston – Esmond
Some of the landmarks we pass by
West River – Wanskuck Park (Great Sledding) – Georgiaville Pond – Stillwater Reservoir – Wolf Hill – Clear River – Scituate Reservoir – Whipple Hill
- 10:00 AM Regular Start
- Providence, RI
- The GPS address is 75 Branch Av, Providence, RI
GPS Files – RideWithGps format (free to use)
- 10 mile route with 700 feet of climbing
- 35 mile route with 2100 feet of climbing
- 58 mile route with 3700 feet of climbing
NBW #032 – Providence Bicycle Ride
Click here to print