A Message from Greg Hum, BostonSoS, and friends:
A few things about tonight:
- Please arrive at 98 Necco St, Boston, for loading between 8:30pm-9:30pm
- After you load, walk over to South Station, two blocks away, and buy your commuter rail ticket to Southborough Station (zone 6). You may also purchase a ticket with the MBTA mobile app.
- Please make sure you have enough food and water for the ride. you’ll have some time after you drop off your bike and before the train leaves to get what you need.
- The commuter rail train departs at 10:40pm.
- Please dress warm and pack an extra layer tonight. Temps will dip to about 45 degrees tonight on the route, so plan accordingly.
- Charge your cellphone and have a backup plan in case you get stuck.
If you need to get in touch with us tonight during the ride:
- Put our Midnight Marathon Ride Hotline Phone number in our cellphone: (617) 294-9472. If you have questions during the ride or get stuck and need helping finding a ride home, please give us a ring.
- You may also e-mail us at MidnightMarathonRide@gmail.com
- We’ll have volunteers taking calls and responding to e-mails.
See you on the ride tonight!