Friday: November 15
Temps around 44 at 6 PM start dropping to 33 at the finish with 15 MPH winds.
Full Beaver Moon
It’s time for another Full Moon Bike Ride. We’ll be riding on Friday 11/15/19. The full moon is actually on Tuesday 11/12/19 but I expect that there will be ample moon on the 15th.
Date: Friday 11/15/19.
Location: EBBP off Rt 103 near Del’s Lemonade.
Departure: 6:00PM promptly
Name: Full Beaver Moon
Distance is flexible.
Rain, snow or gale force winds cancels the ride… You know what I mean.
We will ride toward Providence till we decide to turn around.
Turn around point will probably be India Point Park unless we decide to turn around sooner (or later).
That’s around 22 or 23 miles round trip.
Bikes should have adequate lighting.
If you have a second headlight as a backup that might come in handy if the first one goes out.
Bring water, snacks, cameras and anything else you might want or need.
Warm hats and gloves are highly recommended.
Take note that it is cooler after sunset and dress accordingly.
Saturday: November 16
Temperatures hovering around the freezing mark for the duration of the event. Wear a hat and gloves.
• A bike
• Bag or trailer
• A pen, pencil, or BINGO dauber
• Everyone will receive a BINGO-style game card.
• We will ride together to five supermarkets, represented by five columns on your game card.
• At each supermarket, we will announce a category that corresponds with food items listed on your game card.
• You will have about 5 minutes to find and purchase those items before we move onto the next stop. Make sure you mark the items off your list and SAVE THE RECEIPT!
• The first team or individual to get a BINGO (five squares in a row in any direction) should shout “BINGO!”
• The first one to shout “BINGO!” (and show their receipts) wins!!