Slim pickings this early in the season. The Narragansett Bay Wheelmen are the only ones this weekend and both are great rides to begin the season by easing your way into riding.
Saturday 04/11/15 – NBW Cafe Ride (weather permitting)
- East Bay Bike Path – from Fort Hill to Bristol Bagel and back (27 miles)
- Leaves Fort Hill Parking Lot at 10:00 AM
- Contact John Nery for more details
Sunday 04/12/15 – NBW #049 Great Grandma’s Farm Ride
- 16, 24 & 51 Mile Rides
- Leaves from Lincoln Mall, Lincoln RI
- more details HERE
Team amidnightrider.com got our NYC Five Boroughs start positions
- Departs: 8:10AM
- Recommended Arrival Time: 7:10AM-7:55AM
- Access Start Corridor (in gold in the map above) via Barclay or Vesey.