Sunday August, 2.
8:15 AM gathering for an 8:30 start. I’ll be in McDonalds a block away at 7:30 for coffee if you want to join me.
This is a flat intermediate paced ride visiting the coastal towns of Mattapoisett and Marion MA. There are some spectacular sights on this ride. Bring your camera. Bring along a lunch if you wish but there are plenty of places to grab a quick bite along the route. We will be stopping at Plumb Corner for a break and regrouping at the 23 mile mark
Some of the highlights.
- CLICK HERE for the GPS route
- Mattapoisett River Crossing at Camp Massasoit
- Ned’s Point Light
- Mattapoisett Center and Waterfront
- Tabor Academy
- Plumb Corner in Rochester for snacks and rest.
- Multiple regrouping spots for slower riders to catch up at all road changes and highway crossings.
- If you don’t feel like riding on the roads you can take the zip line.